Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break

Well spring break was amazing! Although now that I'm home I'm looking around thinking...oh jeez...I got to get this house in order. I cleaned before I left but I need to organize! I let stuff go during the school year and on every break i take a few days (the week) and put it all in it's place (if it has a place). So my brain is a mess when it's all over the place and this last half of the semester will make me or break me as it is my last for now. So with my house in order I can fully focus on my school work and get that darned degree I've been slowly working on for the last 3 years. Sigh. Today....is going to be a therapeutic day...Did I mention I'm going to get back to exercising today? Well.......maybe tomorrow, I just found a tub of Girl Scout Thin Mint Ice Cream in the freezer. Apparently Paul is not concerned with the junk in my trunk that jiggles like jello.

No comments:

Post a Comment