Saturday, July 30, 2011

Prayer works!!!

After applying for a Para job at a nearby district at the end of the last year, waiting a month to get turned down, being asked if I was interested in another para position about 4 months later, doing 2 interviews and waiting another month or so.......I GOT MY DREAM JOB AT A GREAT SCHOOL!!!!!! This school has higher API scores, gave me a great job, and are going to transfer the girls into the district. After weeks of worry and LOTS of prayer I decided that if they couldn't transfer the girls in then I wouldn't take the job. I have been there for my girls for every moment since they were born and I wasn't about to stop now. Something as little as dropping them off and picking them up from school means a lot to me! After finding out I'll have personal days to use in the event of a Track Meet, Play, or any special event I don't want to miss I was more in love with the job offer. But after finding out that the school was overflowing with students and wasn't able to accept any more transfers it was hard for me to give up the idea of taking my girls to school like I've done for so long now. So I emailed my contact and explained my torn emotions. How shocked was I when she called me a week later saying they crunched the numbers and could take the girls!!! The only hang up about the job was solved....obviously a move from Gods hand. Something that was impossible weeks before was now being done. I have no doubt in my whole body that God gave me the words to impress them and gave them the desire to have me and my girls.
While it hurts that the girls won't grow up Wildcats like we all did I feel better knowing I have the approval of the Lord and that they will get the best education opportunities available.

And I get to take them to school every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment