Monday, February 28, 2011

Dirt

Now that I've ranted about what bugs me time to lighten things up a bit. Besides the fact that Paul & I are proud owners of dirt after a year of battling paper work I have a great find to share with all of you. A few years ago Paul brought home the vacuum I had been eyeballing at Lowes. A wonderful $150 Hoover something or other. Over the years it's done like all the others and bogged down to the point of not sucking which sucks when you have 3 kids. *HA HA HA* So we decided to just buy a new, cheap vac until i could talk him into a $700 Dyson...*HEE HEE HEE*. So off to Wally World we went to buy the cheapest vac we could find...OK the next to cheapest. A $42 Bissell. I LOVE IT! It's light, sucks the carpet off the floor and if it dies or gives up the ghost...WHO CARES! IT WAS ONLY $42! I might be putting off my $700 vac and be buying a new $42 cheepy every year or so! Just wanted to pass it along if your sucker isn't sucking cause I know it sucks. ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment