Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm new...

So hubby is off to work, kiddos in bed, snow rolling this way across the state. Thanks to my wonderful Aunt (in law) I have been inspired to blog. Now I just have to figure out how to do it. I've been playing with the idea of starting a journal to clear my mind so this may be just what I need. Now, to figure out how to design this to look like something...I guess I'll search the web for ideas and see if I can't rummage up something pretty to look at. I have lots of great pics I'd like to show off but for some reason it only wants to post the entire album in lue of my fave snap shot. Sigh, I need a destressor these days...I hope this is it. Although I found myself lost in my Sunday School readings this afternoon. I'm just waist deep in Sheparding A Childs Heart and all the support it provides. In a book teaching me how to parent to please the Lord I have found such encouragement for my present situation. A situation that can only be resolved by the Lords hand. My "to do" list is made up of 2 things....
1. Serve the Lord
2. De-stress
Of course there are many other things on that list but those are my focus right now. "Do all things to the glory of the Lord." I'm not sure where this blog will lead but I hope someone will enjoy my ramblings. I'll enjoy getting them out of my brain....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment