Sunday, February 13, 2011

Haley

My third & last born. My lil bit, Hay Hay, brat. A ball of fire with all the qualifications of ADHD. Has her daddy's number. Get's just about everything she wants...a stereotypical spoiled baby of the family. Doesn't know a stranger, will hug, hit, and talk to anyone. God's way of teaching me patience. Will start school this fall...and that terrifies me. A heart bigger than Texas and a punch bigger Tyson. My little monkey. Third pregnancy (aweful, first case of morning sickness...still don't know why they call it MORNING sickness, gall bladder attacks), third delivery (c section, epidural malfunction, horrible) I was told after her to not take the chance of having another even though we so badly wanted one more...still do. Joy of my day, never seases to amaze me. Never a dull moment with this one, keeps me on my toes. Love's with all her heart, and shows you every chance she gets. My little munchkin this is my ode to you my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment