Friday, February 11, 2011

Trinity

My sweet first born. Emotional, cocky, diva. The do-er of everything. Hides her love, is shy and always gets a good report. I've been told she needs to be cloned. She's neat and tidy, the best kid a mom could ask for...goes to bed before 8pm awake and dressed before 7am. Not quite a leader but knows when to stand her ground. Wants to be a Vet, Teacher, Fashion Designer and Mom. My first of everything, each day is a learning experience with her. First pregnancy (easy), first labor (natural, no meds, lasted around 2 days). A truely great spirit, until a sister takes her toys. Was an only child for 3 years...and likes her alone time....has offered to give away her sisters. I love you Trin Trin and this is my ode to you my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment