Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lana

My second born. Miss boss. Vogt to the core. Will love you or hate you. Always on her best behavior. Sweet as pie and will show off when she's comfortable with you. Dancer and singer. Hugger and kisser. Doesn't care if she gets dirty and can eat like nobody's business. Country at heart, loves camo, camping, and anything outside. Doing great in school, wants to be a mom and Sunday School teacher. Said she wants to tell people about Jesus. How awesome is that! Cute as a button with dimples in her cheeks and a heart of Gold. THinks she's left out but is always right there with the rest of them. Love her to the core, she's my Lana Milana. She is every sense of the words cute, funny, and smart. My second pregancy (a little harder) second birth (first c section because the cord was around her neck 3 times) the joy of my day, breaks my heart to see you cry. Teen years will be hard with you because I will murder the boy who makes you cry.This is my ode to you Lana my love.

2 comments:

  1. so cute. all your girls are adorable. i dont know what you looked like as a kid, but all of linda and don's kids were cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Paul & I do make some pretty good lookin kiddos! I'll post some kid pics of me & Paul later in a little bio of us. Lana is a spitting image of lil Brenda.

    ReplyDelete