Thursday, February 10, 2011

Puppies



3 years ago we adopted Cassie. Her mother is a beautiful white husky with blue eyes. Her father is a handsom chocolate lab. Cassie looks & acts like a husky with her daddies loyalty and chocolate color & mommas blue eyes. She's my 4th girl, I love her...except her husky ways of roaming. We have been keeping her tied since October when she climbed the fence, ran the neighborhood for a month & was returned by a neighbor with a nasty wound on her side....& pregnant. in December we were blessed with 8 babies, sadly 2 died at birth. We found a great home for one of the boys & have 5 left for our amusment. 2 we are keeping, Pretty Girl who is black brown & white with georgous green eyes, & Blue who has a half blue eye & blue heeler specks like her daddy. We wanted to keep the other boy, Bolt, but have decided the girls are better behaved. So Bolt & his 2 twin sisters have to go. Bolt has his momas blue eyes & is solid white. The girls are solid white & are two peas in a pod. HOWEVER, the three of them are so husky it's unreal. They escape daily, climb,dig,whine,jump,destroy everything, & need to find a new home. My 2 little girls just lay around & chill like their dad...I love them. So today as the sun peeked out & started the thawing process. In dog terms that ment runn for the hills & bark like there is no tomorrow. As of this moment  I feel like I have 3 toddlers in my back yard. I'm praying they are asleep & to afraid to look. I found someone who wants Bolt & will meet with her tomorrow...whew, 1 down 2 to go. I need a hot bath & some of that "me time" I was talking about yesterday PRONTO. So that was my day in a nutt shell. The girls are out of school tomorrow...YAY! But I have class...BOO! Glad all my works done! ;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment